TechnoBox provides a variety of dangerous goods certified box sizes.
For packing groups I (X), II (Y), III (Z), both solid and liquid substances.
Hazardous materials may have one of the following classes of dangerous goods are assigned:
- Explosive substances and articles containing explosives (Class 1)
- Compressed, liquefied or pressurized gas (class 2 below)
- Flammable liquids (Class 3)
- Flammable solids (Class 4.1)
- Flammable solids (Class 4.2)
- Substances which in contact with water emit flammable gases (Class 4.3)
- Oxidizing (oxidizing) agents (Class 5.1)
- Organic peroxides (Class 5.2)
- Toxic substances (Class 6.1)
- Infectious substances (class 6.2)
- Radioactive substances (Class 7)
- Corrosives (Class 8)
- Miscellaneous dangerous substances and articles (Class 9)