TechnoBox is a sturdy, long lasting and reusable packing case of metal and plywood. This combination of materials produces a light and exceptionally strong packaging solution. Many packaging applications can benefit from minimization of space, weight and time provided by TechnoBox.
Materials used in box construction ensure its reliability and sturdiness. Birch plywood is very light, strong and weather resistant, chambered edges make construction very stable. Galvanized metal corners and galvanized joint fasteners provides the strength of a typical plywood box but is lighter and has a smaller outside dimension. Galvanized steel allows repeated bending of the fixing tongues.
TechnoBox is nail-less solution, and doesn’t require nails, staples, banding or any other materials it can be assembled fast and easy practically anywhere. Mainly it’s shipped unassembled what reduces inbound freight.
- Durable, long lasting, weather resistant
- Reduces weight, transportation prices, easy to store and move
- No banding, nailing, stapling or adhesives
- Reusable, easy to assemble, disassemble and store for later use.
- Certain sizes are certified for dangerous goods transportation.